You can apply for social security benefits by phone, online or in person. As many individuals can attest, getting through on the phone to apply for Social Security can be a difficult task in itself. On the other hand, trying to be seen as a walk-in at your local Social Security office can mean hours of waiting simply to be given an appointment to return at a later date.
We can submit your application online for you. Let us deal with the government and you just take care of your health.
Of the millions of applications received by the Social Security Administration (SSA) each year, only30% are approved at the initial stage of the application process. What happens to the remaining 70 percent? If the claimant wishes to move forward in order to receive Social Security Disability benefits, they must appeal the denial decision that was made during the initial application stage of the Social Security Disability application process.
The first step in the Social Security Disability claim process is to file an application for disability benefits. For this initial application stage you will submit your application to the SSA along with all of your medical evidence and any other supporting documentation. It can take between 90 to 120 days to complete this stage of the disability claims process. And remember only 30 percent of Social Security Disability applications will be approved at this stage of the process.
Receive your FREE, no obligation Evaluation. Fill out the form to your left. Let us deal with the government, you just take care of your health.